Olympiad Feed.

Report server bugs here.
John03
10lvl

11 Jul 2014 21:20

I was watching/playing oly and i see maaaany players (from same clan mostly) , feeding each other non stop in Olympiad.
I was wondering is that allowed from GMs/ admin on this server or not.
If it is not, then what is going on??

Waiting for reply , thanks.

Taip
10lvl

14 Jul 2014 12:19

And it's so sad you dont have a clan, and a friends who could feed you. That's why clans are strong, becouse they help each other, it's always was and always will be, on every l2 server

John03
10lvl

14 Jul 2014 15:08

Clans are not made to feed each other in olympiad. Yes feed is happens in many servers but this doesnt mean its the right way.
Its sad when u see a server of 200 people or less , and most heroes are bots from a clan. What about the players who play fair?
Maybe u are one of the feeders, thats why this post made u mad.

Taip
10lvl

14 Jul 2014 20:30

First of all this shouldnt be posted in bug tracker.
Second that's why you have clan, you fight to be best of all, and everyone are playing fair. Just you see everywhere as a problem

John03
10lvl

15 Jul 2014 02:37

First of all i asked a question , but it seems that u cant see that..
In many servers feed is forbidden, but u dont know that.. I asked if here its allowed or not.
And who are u anyway, replying to all my postes, i asked a question to GM/admin and u are not the one that im waiting for the answer.. If u are try to deffend server or something like this so be it.. but i dont have to give excuses to you.

I made a question and i just was waiting for a reply, a yes or a no. I dont have problems with everything, maybe you try to present the server as it perfect. I dont say it has many problems, but there are some of them.. If you dont know just dont reply.

End of story, i dont have to reply to you again, since u cant answer me what i asked on first.

• Information