Starting armors

Old topics.
Radiohead
20lvl

11 Jan 2014 14:31

tl;dr.
I played my archer with heavy. I had best KD ratio, most PK's for a while, 100+ spree record. With other words, I was a fucking farming machine, even in oly I played with Heavy and won 2SK2RA's sagi, a dagger, a db, 2 paladins etc. My crit could reach 18k easily on much ppl (with Appe SoS and some more shits on). About the Light Armor Mastery, idk why u believe it is even WORKING on L2J. About Evasion. I will make it clear for the very last time. THAT SHIT AIN'T WORKING NIGGA. STOP SPAMMING ABOUT IT SINCE ITS MORE USELESS THAN YOU. I could have 500 critical rate with pvp slow bow and u know what that means about the "speed".
Stop posting LoL Vids while u're bronze please. Thanks .

Owder
80lvl

12 Jan 2014 10:14

I gave you the argument, you just brag how good you are, you lost pretty much every 1v1 against me, therefore your non existing argument would be invalid anyway, and about lol, well 90% ppl there build armor against AP match-ups so you will fit into that silly game very well I believe xD
Lapuka

Radiohead
20lvl

20 Feb 2014 21:56

Owder wrote:I gave you the argument, you just brag how good you are, you lost pretty much every 1v1 against me, therefore your non existing argument would be invalid anyway, and about lol, well 90% ppl there build armor against AP match-ups so you will fit into that silly game very well I believe xD

What 1v1 ? ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Jonybravo
1lvl

19 Aug 2014 16:04

hi guys , im a ewbie in this game .. i dnt even know how t play it , my character is a dark elf , what can i use as a starting armor some advice please..

[GM]Tenacity
Administration

19 Aug 2014 18:23

Jonybravo wrote:hi guys , im a ewbie in this game .. i dnt even know how t play it , my character is a dark elf , what can i use as a starting armor some advice please..
depends on your class. Templars/Blade dancers wear Heavy armors, archers/daggers Light and mages/summoners/supports using Robe.
Just use Alt + K , then press Passive Image , then you'll see one of them

Robe Image
Heavy Image
Light Image

and you will know which set you need... I hope it's will be helpful. :D
Skype - Gmtenacityscryde

• Information